Chronic Care Management Coordinator - Part Time
As a Chronic Care Management Coordinator, your role is to provide comprehensive support and coordination for patients with chronic health conditions. You will work closely with healthcare providers, patients, and their families to ensure that the necessary care and resources are consistently accessible.
Your main responsibilities will include:
1. Patient Management: You will be responsible for identifying patients who qualify for chronic care management programs and initiating their enrollment. This involves reviewing patient medical records, conducting assessments, and establishing ongoing communication channels.
2. Care Planning: Collaborating with healthcare providers, you will develop personalized care plans for each patient, tailored to their specific needs and conditions. This may involve setting goals, outlining treatment strategies, and coordinating various healthcare services.
3. Care Coordination: Facilitating effective communication between patients, healthcare providers, and specialists is essential. You will help schedule appointments, organize referrals, and ensure that all parties involved are well-informed about the patient's care plan and progress.
4. Health Education: Providing patients and their families with education regarding their chronic conditions, self-management techniques, and available resources is crucial. You will offer guidance on medication management, lifestyle modifications, and empowering patients to take an active role in their healthcare.
5. Monitoring and Reporting: Regularly tracking patient's health status, treatment adherence, and overall progress is vital. You will collect and analyze data, and report any significant findings or concerns to the healthcare team to ensure timely adjustments to the care plan.
6. Support and Advocacy: Being a compassionate and empathetic ally for patients is an important aspect of your role. You will offer emotional support, address concerns, and advocate for their needs within the healthcare system.
7. Documentation and Compliance: Accurate and timely documentation of patient interactions, care plans, and other relevant information is essential. You will ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, such as maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
In summary, as a Chronic Care Management Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in supporting patients with chronic health conditions by coordinating their care, providing education and resources, and facilitating effective communication between patients and healthcare providers.
Position Type : Part Time