Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), Full Time, Stat Med - Physician Practices
Provides patient care in the office setting. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or physician. Maintains regulatory requirements, nursing and office policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about patient's clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
• Successful completion of a Medical Assistant Program
• Certified Medical Assistant through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) preferred
• Check your state requirements for medical assistants.
• Completion of venipuncture class.
• Current BCLS certification.
• Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Dale Medical Center
126 Hospital Avenue
Ozark, AL 36360